- 9:30 am - Fighting Against Fraud
Detective Ty Hughes of the Mill Creek Police Department will speak about protecting your nest egg
- 10:30 am - Cannabis Education with the Novel Tree
Lead Medical Consultant Matt Kovarsky speaks about the use of medical marijuana with focus on how to navigate product quality, dosage, and safe use to determine what's best suited for you.
- 11:30 am - Do you have your affairs in Order?
Elder Law Attorney Nikki Leith speaks about which important documents to create and some of the legal solutions that will bring you peace of mind.
- Blood Pressure Screenings by Bothell Fire & Paramedic
- Wellness Shots by Brian Choi, Pharm.D Rite-Aid District Manager, WA
- Balance Tests with Dr. Anu Kalpathi Parameswaran, PT, MHS, NCS
Assistant Director of Rehabilitation. Life Care Center of Kirkland Kirkland, WA
Image Source: Seniorly
Healthy Living Fair, featuring 'A Taste of Retirement'
6 Retirement Communities will provide a taste of their delicious food during the Fair
- Woodland Terrace (Bothell)
- Chateau Bothell Landing (Bothell)
- Fair Winds - Brittany Park (Woodinville)
- Brookdale (Kenmore)
- Creekside (Woodinville)
- Vineyard Park/ CarePartners (Bothell)
This Event is free with no registration needed. For more information, visit Northshore's website or call 425.487.2441
If you would like more information on CCRCs click here
A Continuing Care Retirement Community or CCRC's, provide a lifestyle for seniors that cha...